Monday, March 4, 2013

10 Months: A Real Little Boy

It's wild to think that in about a month and a half I will have a one year old.
I am writing this post late as usual, but also while Liam is sick. This is the sickest he's ever been and it's breaking my heart. He's had a fever for two days now and most of the time he seems to be in discomfort. I wish I could just absorb any pain he is feeling. It makes me want to treasure his well days more!
On his well days he is a bubble of joy and energy. Always smiling, adventurous and so so curious!
He's been able to climb up the stairs but now even more importantly, he can climb down them safely! Much better for my nerves.
He is talking up a storm. He says Mama, Dada, Ruff (for dogs) or panting for dogs, Quack Quack for any bird, Moo, He makes a tic tock for clocks (if he sees a picture of one, we don't actually have a ticking one), Yum yum for food, I've caught him a couple of times saying hello but it's only been random and rare.
He waves pretty consistently if you say hello or goodbye and is great at giving hugs and kisses. Probably too good with the kisses which is most likely how he got sick from Mike.
He loves to climb, dig in dirt/ eat dirt, go down slides, story time at the library, torturing the pets, exploring everything and playing with other kids.
I can't wait until it gets a little warmer so we can go swimming!
He is also getting closer and closer to taking his first steps. He has been able to stand on his own for a couple of weeks now and just today he sort of fell/stepped towards me. I'm not going to rush him but it's exciting to think of a walking Liam.



1 comment:

  1. He is so amazingly cute! What a precious face he has. I can't wait to see him. His legs look so long in this photo!

    ReplyDelete