Friday, December 16, 2011

Smuggling a Bowling Ball Week 21-22

The time is flying by!
I partly blame the holidays which always make it seem like there is never enough time.

As you can tell by the photo posted below I am totally smuggling a bowling ball and I’m pretty sure by the next post it will be a beach ball.

It’s been nice finally having people recognize that I am indeed pregnant and not just gaining a lot of weight from over consumption of chocolate, although, that also may have to do with my large belly. I would not be surprised if this little guy came out covered in chocolate instead of that white gooey stuff.
I have to say that this second trimester has been really really nice. My morning sickness is considerably down and I have so much more energy. My only true complaint is sleeping, or lack of sleeping. It is now officially impossible for me to sleep a whole night through without getting up or waking up for some reason. This sucks because I freaking treasure my sleep and know I won’t be getting any once this little one is born so I have to catch up now!

Speaking of little one, I am now over the shock stage of having a boy and feel closer to him now more than ever before. It helps that I feel him move all the time and even though it sounds strange, I feel like when I talk to him he can really understand me.

We still don’t have a name and I am very open to suggestions. Just keep in mind that these following suggestions will not be listened to:

*Patrick: This is always every one's first suggestions because it is SO funny to think of a Patrick Kilpatrick roaming the streets. We are not creating a monster here folks!

*Super common names. No offense to those out there who have one of these but we won’t name him Richard or John etc..

*Super biblical names like Ezekial, Noah, Jesus, etc . No offense to biblical names, it’s just not for us.

Other than that, let the suggestions flow free!

I should mention that Mike has shut down these names already:
Thunder, Magnus, Hurricane, Hercules, Wolf and Swash-buckle.

I now present…Bowling Ball Kilpatrick!
p.s. That black band around my waist is a Belly Band and also my new best friend. I can roam free with my fly down and no one ever suspects a thing!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! You and baby boy are really blossoming! I love you and your cute blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I submit Thor Manhammer. I love the belly and glad to hear the second trimester is going better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thor Manhammer! I love it! I call my friend Kendall Thor Manhands because she has the most powerful hands in the world. She once broke her toothbrush while brushing her teeth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still think magnus is adorable <3

    ReplyDelete