Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas Weeks 23-24

I feel like I have loads to update from the past two weeks. I'll do it in list form because I love lists.

1. I pulled my groin last Monday doing some really extreme dangerous sports...stepping up. Yup, just stepping up. In return, I have an accentuated waddle that makes me look way more preggers than I actually am.
2. I have grown even more! I can't help but feel like every morning I wake up and have an extra 1-3 inches added to my belly. He's a beast!
3 We still don't have any names picked out and I thought it would be easier with more time but it is turning out to be more difficult!
4. For the first time two nights ago I was able to lay in bed and watch my stomach as he moved all around. To me, this is way crazier than feeling him move from the inside. It is so cool.
5. My pregnancy brain is the worst it's been yet. Almost everyday I will start telling someone something and inevitably forget completely what I was even talking about, mid sentence. It's terrible!
6. I can no longer sleep normal hours.
7. My parents and younger brother have come to visit for Christmas and it has been so amazing having them here. I wish they lived closer. Not baby related but true.
8. On a final note I have a very cute story to tell that I will hopefully not forget half way through typing.
On Christmas Eve we were at my Sister-in-law's house enjoying family time. My 6 year old nephew came up and was rubbing my tummy. I said "do you want to say something to the baby? He can hear you." he said "Sure! Open you mouth" I opened my mouth and nephew Alex yelled in it like he was speaking down a long cavern "Hello Babyyyyyyyy!" I was laughing so hard I was in tears!

2 comments:

  1. It was so great seeing your lovely baby belly this past week <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved being with you for the week of Christmas and for your midwife appointment!You look radiant and beautiful Could that amazing bump be that much bigger already? Love and hugs. I miss you so much already.

    ReplyDelete