Thursday, November 10, 2011

Wild Thing...You Move Me (Weeks 17-18)


It has been an exciting past two weeks!

We had a mid-wife appointment last week and were told that I am healthy and our little bean is healthy too. We got to hear the heart beat again. It still blows my mind that that very fast little heartbeat is coming from my stomach!

This week I have had a relapse of morning sickness. Not cool body. I thought that was all over and done with. Luckily this morning sickness does not include throwing up and it usually subsides by around 10am. I know it’s all because of this insane growth spurt that has just happened. Seriously, look at the photo from this post then the one from last post. Ahhh!

Hand in hand with this growth spurt has been the official movement of the baby. I’ve been feeling it move for a while now but it is seriously moving now. If I hold my hand over my stomach I can actually feel it move! Mike didn’t believe me so he rushed over and put his hand were mind was and sure enough BAM! Mike got to feel it move too. It was such a joy to see his reaction.

That was also the first night of me having a horrible night’s sleep, then the next, and the next. I think I’ve reached what I will call the “pillow” stage in pregnancy where no matter how many pillows you have, your back still hurts and you still feel like crap in the morning. Although, last night I had the combination of three pillows and a heating pad and I slept pretty good.

We officially know when we are going to find out the sex of the baby NOVEMBER 29TH 2011. It has pretty much consumed my entire thoughts. I can’t believe that in just two weeks I will be half way through this pregnancy. Time is flying by!



1 comment:

  1. I love the gut Britt! I loved feeling the baby move for the first time. I still remember it. Love you!

    ReplyDelete